- Dr. Reilly is the Assistant Medical Director of AdoptionDoctors.com. He is a Board Certified General Pediatrician. His medical practice consists of general pediatric medicine, urgent care, and preventive medicine. Dr. Reilly provides specialized services catering to adopted children, as well as performing formal ADHD evaluations and medical management.
Dr. Reilly obtained his M.D. from S.U.N.Y Downstate at Brooklyn. His Pediatric residency training was completed at Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Reilly spent an extra year of residency training as Chief Resident for the department of Pediatrics, where he was responsible for educating and supervising pediatric interns and residents in the department.
Dr. Reilly now practices in Long Island, New York with the rest of the staff of Adoptiondoctors.com. He is an integral part of the educational component of its services. He helps provide the medical information for the Ask the Adoption Doctors section. He lectures on various topics pertaining to Adoption Medicine to support groups and adoption agencies.
As a part of AdoptionDoctors.com he provides pre-adoption medical evaluations and post-adoption general pediatric care.
Affiliations and Memberships
- AAP Section Member on Foster Care and Adoption Medicine
- Suffolk County Pediatric Society
- Member, JCICS (Joint Council on International Children’s Services)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics